We at Gator Grounds strictly enforce the following rules for the safety and happiness of our guests. Please take the time to read the following rules in order to better your stay with us!
The scheduled check in time for a RV site starts at 12:00 p.m. on the arrival day and the check out time is at 11:00 a.m. on the departure day. This hour provides a buffer for staff to make sure that a vacated RV site is ready for its next reservation, as well as helps to clear the front gates of heavy traffic. Late check out requests are considered by Management depending on incoming reservations. Late check out request must be made before 8 a.m. Non-discussed late check out will come with a penalty of one half (½) night’s site rental. Early check in requests are depending on outgoing campers. Early check ins are also subject to a $25 fee.
All RV sites at Gator Grounds include four (4) wristbands for entry into the water park. If more than four guests will be staying in your RV, you will be required to inform the staff when booking or when signing in/before parking your RV, as you will have to purchase additional wristbands. (WRISTBANDS ARE NOT interchangeable). The ONLY exception to the four wristband rule is for families that have more than two (2) children under the age of eighteen (18). Birth certificates for EACH of those children under 18 will be required to avoid the additional fees.
Wrist bands CANNOT be swapped between visitors or RV site guests at Gator Grounds. Visitors to RV sites at Gator Grounds do have the option to purchase a water park wristband. Visitors must be listed on the registration of the RV site and will pay $10.00 (per day) for RV site visitation and an additional $10.00 (per day) for water park admission if desired.
RV Site Rules:
The following rules are to be followed at ALL TIMES during your stay at Gator Grounds RV Resort. Failure to follow these rules can result in loss of RV Site without refund, loss of rental cart without refund, or personal eviction from the park, depending upon offense.
- Pets must not be left unattended at ANY time.
- Tents are not allowed at Gator Grounds. Tent camping is not allowed even if an RV site has been rented and left empty or if the site has been rented and is in use.
- Electric scooters, Mules, Rhinos, personal carts, or any other type of ATV are not allowed.
- You must be 21 to rent a RV site at Gator Grounds, the primary renter of the site must be on premises while anyone under the age of 21 is at their RV site or on premises.
- The speed limit for all vehicles, including carts, in our park is five (5) miles per hour and is strictly enforced.
- Disrespect of other campers is not allowed. Please do not cross through another camper’s site without their permission, use paved roads only.
- Please park all vehicles in the limestone of your campsite. Guest parking is available in the overflow parking area near the water park.
- Parents are solely responsible for the behavior of their children. This includes making sure underage children do not operate carts, ensuring that music and noise is kept low during quiet hours, and accompanying them to water park and pool areas.
- Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Excessive noise, nuisance, public intoxication, illegal drug use, nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks, and firearms are NOT permitted at any time.
- Dumping gray water is not permitted.
- Use of water for non-potable services such as washing vehicles is not permitted.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their site clean, please do not throw trash or cigarette butts on the ground.
- Trash pick up is at 9:00 a.m. daily and can be placed on the green trash pole located at your campsite. Please do not leave trash on the ground overnight as it will attract animals to the RV site.
- Smoking is not permitted in any buildings or structures, smoking is only allowed in designated outside areas (Smoking is NEVER permitted in the water park).
- Alcoholic beverages must be carried discreetly in a plastic cup or koozie.
- Use of glass bottles or containers is discouraged throughout the campground and is NOT allowed in the water park.
- Fires are allowed at RV sites in the approved above ground fire rings ONLY. All fires must be extinguished before the site party has gone to bed.
Cart Operation & Rental Rules:
Since Gator Grounds RV Resort is built on a golf course, only OUR rental carts are allowed at the RV resort.
NO PERSONAL GOLF CARTS ARE PERMITTED AT GATOR GROUNDS RV RESORT AND GOLF COURSE.
- No person under the age of 18 is permitted to drive the cart at any time.
- All carts must be parked by the user by 10:30 p.m.
- A Gator Grounds wrist band must be worn while operating the cart.
- No horse playing or speeding on carts will be tolerated.
- Carts must not exceed the passenger limit: (4)
- Carts are subject to the same traffic regulations as vehicles. All traffic signs, directions of traffic flow and 5 mph speed limit are to be followed and are enforced.